What is the correct spelling for RECEIV?
This word (Receiv) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RECEIV
- deceive Well, the long and the short of it is, O'Flaherty, I must decline to be a party to any attempt to deceive your mother. You lie and deceive A world war can be won You want me to believe But I see through your eyes – MASTERS OF WAR by Bob Dylan
- perceive I repeat, that I have no desire of the sort, and am determined not again foolishly to attempt fine writing, which I now perceive to be entirely out of my line. So pleased to show you'll find but can't perceive it At least you shouldn't mind and can't believe it – Can't Give In by candlebox
- race Went as a woman of her race ought to go, Mahommed Gunga. Because in all of the whole human race Mrs. Lovett, there are two kinds of men and only two There's the one staying put in his proper place And the one with his foot in the other one's face – Epiphany by Unknown Author
- receive Those who cannot receive such words from the lips of a lady's-maid, must be reminded what her father was, and that she had lost him.
- received It will of course be understood that Vavasor had at this time received his sister's letter.
- receiver The receiver was hanging down.
- recess The children went around at recess saying this.