What is the correct spelling for RECEIVA?
This word (Receiva) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RECEIVA
- deceive How often fancy will deceive even the strongest minds! And it's fun to deceive When you know you can leave, – On the Steps Of The Palace by Unknown Author
- perceive Not surely that matter cannot perceive , and feel, and know, merely because it is repugnant to our idea of it that it should. If we can walk on water well it's too hard to perceive And you know it's even harder to believe – Hurricane by King's X
- receive The vicar arose with eagerness to receive her. You know I've found it hard to receive It's you my love, I could never believe – Please by U2
- received A longer time than usual elapsed before any further news of Lord Harry and his wife was received by Mountjoy. To count up our blessings for all we received And give thanks to the lord for good health and well being In return for our fortunes and what we believe – Days Of Yore by Irish Descendents
- receiver Trigger had just started lunch when the office mail-tube receiver tinkled brightly at her. From the transmitter, to the receiver. Across the ether, out of your speaker. – Radio Waves by OMD (Orchestral Manoeuvres In The Dark)
- recessive This can include lethal effects and epistasis (where one allele masks another, regardless of dominant or recessive status).
- relieve Share me your pains so I may relieve them Tell me your visions and I will believe them – World Ain't Gone Crazy by Roger Clyne & The Peacemakers
- Receiving The person receiving the message was Sir Giles's head clerk.
- receives Behind this plate of iron the abbess of the Sepolti Vivi receives her visitors.
- receivers Meanwhile the attention of the postmistress is given to the contents of the bag; and as the expectant receivers of letters crowd in at or around the door, a few who have been unable to approach sufficiently near derive what consolation they can from eyeing the operations through the shop window, or by vainly endeavouring to catch an early glimpse of some well-known superscription as the letters pass one by one through the hands of the postmistress.
90 words made from the letters RECEIVA
3 letter words made from RECEIVA:ace, aec, air, arc, are, car, cer, cia, cva, ear, eec, era, eve, ice, ira, ire, iva, rev, vac, var, vcr, vie.
4 letter words made from RECEIVA:acer, acre, aevi, aire, aver, care, cave, cere, cive, cree, ecer, eier, eira, eire, erce, erei, erie, ever, ieva, race, raie, rave, rece, revi, rice, rive, veer, viae, vice, vier.
5 letter words made from RECEIVA:acier, acree, aerie, aiver, arcee, arvee, avere, caere, caire, carve, carvi, caver, cavie, cerae, cerva, cervi, crave, creve, erica, erice, ivrea, reave, recai, reive, rieve, vaire, varie, veria, vicar, viera, virac, vraie.
6 letter words made from RECEIVA:cavier, cervia, cevaer, cierva, reavie, receiv.