What is the correct spelling for RECEIVAL?
This word (Receival) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RECEIVAL
- receivable Gold, which had been worshiped by the capitalists as the supreme and eternal type of money, was no more receivable than silver, copper, or paper currency at the public stores, and people who desired the best goods were fortunate to find a public employee foolish enough to accept three or four dollars in gold for one in scrip.
- receive 4529. Do you generally have a large balance in cash to receive when settling with Mr. Bruce?
- received The little man received him, smiling.
- receiver To be sure, few people called him, but-he snatched the receiver from the hook.
- recital Silas was not taking as much interest in the recital as he would have done under other circumstances, for he was thinking of Allan Dorris; but Tug was determined to talk about the "old womern."
- removal In any case of removal from office, in London or at Jamestown, the cause had to be considered in council before it could be taken before the adventurers.
- reveal This wherefore should I not reveal? Why wilt thou urge me to conceal! – Bride of Abydos, The by george gordon, lord byron
- revival There comes a revival of honesty, as well as of piety.
- rival True, the information was meant for his rival, but what of that?
- Receiving Another document shows better than all this talking the treatment the French have been receiving from the Germans for over thirty months.
- Percival "You saw it as soon as any one except Jack himself, and you were nearer the deck," said Percival, who came up in time to hear what Herring had said.
- receives If you wish to write to her, I will see that she receives your note; but you have very little time left."
- receivers Two receivers from the common telephone connected by two wires may be used as a telephone without batteries.