What is the correct spelling for RECEIVCE?
This word (Receivce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RECEIVCE
- receive He has no diplomatic character whatever, but is to receive eight thousand livres a year, as an intelligencer. Boy, I make you believe That it's love you receive – Bad Girl by Jeanette Biedermann
- received When sometimes he received you at his lodging, he introduced you to a lady with a plain face whom he called Madame Gloriani-which she was not.
- receiver The telephone rang sharply and Ledyard took up the receiver with trembling hand.
- recessive A heterozygote advantage describes the case in which the heterozygous genotype has a higher relative fitness than either the homozygous dominant or homozygous recessive genotype.
- receives The river appears to bear nearly east generally for the north end of some large mountains in that direction, at which place I think the river receives the River Perry from the north and then flows south.
- receivers Some mines have been operated by receivers while others have been closed down on the ground that coal cannot be produced at the mouth of the mines and put on the cars at the price it brings in the market.
42 words made from the letters RECEIVCE
3 letter words made from RECEIVCE:cer, ecc, eec, eve, icc, ice, ire, rev, vcr, vie.
4 letter words made from RECEIVCE:cere, cive, cree, ecer, eier, eire, erce, erei, erie, ever, rece, revi, rice, rive, veer, vice, vier.
5 letter words made from RECEIVCE:ceric, cervi, cicer, circe, crece, creve, eerie, erice, evere, recce, reeve, reive, rieve, vecci, veere.