What is the correct spelling for RECEIVIE?
This word (Receivie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RECEIVIE
- deceive You blind-you deceive me; what have you done? And please believe me That my eyes deceive me Don't stand me up Just leave me – Pain Redefined by disturbed
- perceive If the bird is sitting on a branch I know, in spite of all my occipital movement, that it is quiet, but only because I perceive and observe the bird's immobility.
- receive How will you receive 'em?
- received While at breakfast, however, he received an answer from old Jack: Good work!
- receiver He lifted a telephone receiver from its hook, and gave a number.
- recessive Glutaric acidemia type 2 (also known as Multiple acyl-CoA dehydrogenase deficiency (MADD)) is an autosomal recessive metabolic disorder that is characterised by defects in the ability of the body to use proteins and fats for energy.
- Receiving While he was receiving applause.
- receives She there appears "with fair ankles," and when she receives back from him her veil, which she had lent him, she does it with "lovely hands."
- receivers In Iceland the probability is that these cavities are both numerous and extensive, owing to volcanic causes, and form large receivers for the water of the surrounding neighborhood.