What is the correct spelling for RECENTYL?
This word (Recentyl) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RECENTYL
- decently He was simply but decently wrapped round, from snout to tail, in very fine water-weeds, as in a garment.
- presently Then, presently, it is all over.
- recent The lonely girl's heart beat fast with fears as she stole along, close under the wall, from which a warm vapor breathed on her after the recent rain.
- recently I have just read the New York newspapers, and am startled to see that Miss Remsen was deliberately robbed of that valuable ruby pin which I recently gave her.
- recital I cried, for my father stopped in the middle of his recital to laugh, as though he were telling a good joke.
- rental At the other extreme, in South Africa, Australia, and South America, it is impossible for the individual to secure title in fee simple from the government; he must develop the mineral resources on what amounts to a lease or rental basis, the ownership remaining in the government.
- resent I scorn his love,-his pity I resent.
- resentful He spoke with a gaiety through which I could still catch the finest little quiver of resentful passion; but I can't begin to express the effect upon me of an implication of surrender even so faint.