What is the correct spelling for RECEP?
This word (Recep) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RECEP
- race You're part of the human race All of the stars and the outer space – White Shadows by coldplay
- racer "Her Majesty should have good service from such a racer, and no doubt the youth in her rigging is a man to get most out of his craft.
- rasp For an instant Spurrier fancied that he heard the breath rasp in the other's throat, but that, he realized, must have been fancy.
- reap My life will end in deathless sleep Where the soul (of man) never dies And everlasting joys I'll reap Where the soul (of man) never dies – Where the Soul Never Dies by Willie Nelson
- receipt An' didn't the Sisters come askin' me the other day if I had your receipt for the milk-rice?
- recess Long in most secret darkness had she hid This fatal wood; and, thus preserv'd, her son Had safely years mature attain'd; but now Forth she produc'd it from its close recess.
- recipe This pasty-allow me to look at it-this pasty was prepared by a recipe obtained from Verus.
- art partial