What is the correct spelling for RECEVER?
This word (Recever) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RECEVER
- deceiver A lovely girl was once drugged by her deceiver and left to bear her shame alone.
- recede With the relief and reaction, everything seemed to recede from Nina and grow black.
- receive It seems to me this question can receive but one answer from honest men.
- received The latter had no reason to complain of the universally civil treatment she received.
- receiver The First Sergeant, hanging up the receiver, went out and gathered his men.
- receives I only wish I could cover the platform with bouquets, baskets and wreaths tonight, when he receives his diploma.
- receivers In many cases of importance, to the reproach of the Police, recourse is had to noted and known Receivers of stolen Goods for their assistance in discovering such offenders, and of pointing out the means by which the property may be recovered: this has on many occasions been productive of success to the parties who have been robbed; as well as to the ends of public justice; for however lamentable it is to think that Magistrates are compelled to have recourse to such expedients, yet while the present System continues, and while robberies and burglaries are so frequent, without the means of prevention, there is no alternative on many occasions but to employ a thief to catch a thief.