What is the correct spelling for RECEVIE?
This word (Recevie) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RECEVIE
- deceive Eagerly the dim eyes sought the face above them, the kind, good face of one who would not deceive him. Why is that? 'cause smiling faces deceive You best believe, to MC's I'm the deadliest disease – Got My Mind Made Up by 2pac
- perceive Had the two quarreled at the ball the night before, and did Cordula now perceive an opportunity to punish the younger sister by the humiliation of the older one? Beyond what you perceive As you're tangled in thought, believe – Follow The Signs by born of osiris
- recede Recede as far as he would from the gross foreground places, Helen's choice of him, Helen's love-for after a fashion, Helen must have loved him-gave him a final and unquestionable value.
- receive If ever you receive this letter, find time to reply.
- received The meaning is, that Mr Whittlestaff is to be disappointed after he have received a promise.
- receiver The Master smiled as he put up the receiver in the little box and closed the door with a snap.
- recessive If the first allele is dominant to the second then the fraction of the population that will show the dominant phenotype is p2 + 2pq, and the fraction with the recessive phenotype is q2.
- receives Land which receives only plant-food, as may be the case when fertility is supplied in commercial fertilizers, loses good physical condition.
- receivers Twenty-one banks, with a capital of $2,770,000, were placed in the hands of receivers .
34 words made from the letters RECEVIE
3 letter words made from RECEVIE:cer, eec, eve, ice, ire, rev, vcr, vie.
4 letter words made from RECEVIE:cere, cive, cree, ecer, eier, eire, erce, erei, erie, ever, rece, revi, rice, rive, veer, vice, vier.
5 letter words made from RECEVIE:cervi, creve, eerie, erice, evere, reeve, reive, rieve, veere.