What is the correct spelling for RECIATAL?
This word (Reciatal) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RECIATAL
- racial And the rest of it was real, too-I could see the whole racial memory there, and nobody could have been making that up.
- racially Whites were particularly upset by racially motivated acts of violence.
- radial The lower bars are probably meant for teeth; what the radial lines on the crown are supposed to be is again conjecture.
- rebuttal To be sure, the time for presenting testimony to the court was passed, unless it was in the way of rebuttal; but how did he know but what Miss Dare had a fact at her command which would help the prosecution in overturning the strange, unexpected, yet simple theory of the defence?
- recital He inserted a sheet of paper in the machine while listening, and his fingers were racing over the keys even before the Phantom had finished his recital.
- rectal Give inhalations from steam and hot water and Pine Tar. If the animal is constipated, give rectal injections of Soap and Warm Water two or three times a day. Also administer Potassium Nitrate, Pulv.
- rental A kiss on the hand may be quite continental But diamonds are a girl's best friend A kiss may be grand but it won't pay the rental On your humble flat or help you feed your pussycat. – Diamonds Are A Girl's Best Friend by Emmylou Harris
- requital We knew that they were innocent, injured men, and that any errors of judgment they might have committed were so trivial compared to the sufferings they had undergone, that they could, under any other circumstances, have applied for the requital he offered them.
- retail "It's an outrage," cried Mrs. Gaynor, "to retail all that to Mark King.
- ritual The whole ritual was comparatively simple.