What is the correct spelling for RECIEEVERS?
This word (Recieevers) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RECIEEVERS
- receiver The receiver of the lottery ought always to be able to put his hand on a hundred louis.
- reserves The right course is this: Do as much as you can in the present, without drawing on your future reserves.
- relieves The cough is very painful, and death quickly relieves the sufferer.
- receives When this work of the Lives was printed for the first time, the screen of that church contained a picture painted in tempera by Giotto, representing the death of Our Lady, surrounded by the apostles, while Christ receives her soul into His arms.
- receivers If we are to admire the telegraph or the telephone, we shall not be satisfied with considering the exterior forms, the network of wires, the keys, the receivers; we shall be impressed rather by the ideal beauty, by the idea of a vibrating spark leaping over countries and whole continents.
- deceivers We are discussing whether we know enough, as responsible citizens, to put such powers into the hands of men who may be deceived or who may be deceivers.
- recovers She gains no advantage by this plan, but she recovers from her misfortunes.
- reciters So Colonel Elliot says, "We are not told, either in The Minstrelsy or in any of Scott's works or writings, who the reciters were, and who the transcribers were."