What is the correct spelling for RECIEIVE?
This word (Recieive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RECIEIVE
- deceive My own belief is that he was neither trying to deceive anybody nor that he had forgotten anything, but that he was simply incapable of uttering the bare truth when he had a pen in his hand. This very night: good angels her deceive! But let me laugh awhile, I've mickle time to grieve." – The Eve Of St. Agnes by John Keats
- perceive Still, he considered; he had wits alive enough, just to perceive a duty. There is something ever higher to perceive Like a fire that is burning In my heart I know I surely must believe – A Glimpse Of Home by kansas
- receive How would she receive him if he visited her unexpectedly with Foyle? It was all very painless When you went out to receive All that false instruction Which we never could believe. – TEARS OF RAGE by Bob Dylan
- received In the great office in London he was received gravely. Wait to begin, I've been here before but I have not received And there's something I'll still believe – Big Decision by Devlins
- receiver The whistle of the bridge speaking-tube sounded viciously, and Dan, placing his ear to the receiver , caught the words of the old chief engineer as they flowed up in profane vehemence. (love receiver) (my dream weaver) – Tracey Gold (Empire State Human remix) by freezepop
- recessive And she was a great cow because she received from her sire a great male complement of developmental power, which imparted to her Recessive , and undifferentiated Femaleness, further power of functioning as female characteristics.
- relieve When the trendy believers refuse to relieve Relieve me of their lies [L:] They say hate yourself and I will make you happy I am not a happy boy I refuse to believe – Hate Yourself by Solefald
- receives In the last analysis, every man sells to his brother men his service and receives his food, clothing, and shelter in return.
- receivers "He who writes an heroic poem leaves an estate entailed, and he gives a greater gift to posterity than to the present age; for a public benefit is best measured in the number of receivers ; and our contemporaries are but few when reckoned with those who shall succeed.
43 words made from the letters RECIEIVE
3 letter words made from RECIEIVE:cer, eec, eve, ice, ire, rev, vcr, vie, vii.
4 letter words made from RECIEIVE:cere, cive, cree, ecer, eier, eire, erce, erei, erie, ever, iive, rece, revi, rice, rive, veer, vice, vier.
5 letter words made from RECIEIVE:cervi, cieri, civie, creve, eerie, erice, evere, icier, reeve, reive, rieve, veere, vieri.
6 letter words made from RECIEIVE:receiv.
7 letter words made from RECIEIVE:receive, recieve.