What is the correct spelling for RECIEVAL?
This word (Recieval) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RECIEVAL
- receivable Dux thou art, and leader, too, Heeding not what's "falling due," Knowing not of debt or dun,-Thou dost heed no bill but one; And, though scarce conceivable, That's a bill Receivable, Made-that thou thy stars mightst thank-Payable at the next bank.
- receive Nothing would give my mother greater pleasure than to receive you until you can find a suitable home for yourselves. Although the signs of troubled times are tempting to receive, I'd rather trust in the Good News that my Jesus said believe! – I'd Rather Believe In You by imperials
- received He received it with the utmost gratitude.
- receiver And Kenny, with a gasping gurgle in his receiver ear, smiled sweetly into the telephone and hung up with Whitaker roaring his name.
- Percival Would Lord Grex allow Percival to have his friends living here?
- receives I have heard from the angels, that the wife becomes more and more a wife as the husband becomes more and more a husband, but not vice versa; because it rarely, if ever, happens, that a chaste wife is wanting in love to her husband, but that the husband is wanting in a return of love to his wife; and that this return of love is wanting because he has no elevation of wisdom, which alone receives the love of the wife: respecting this wisdom see above n.