What is the correct spelling for RECIEVEN?
This word (Recieven) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RECIEVEN
- receive I generously and almost instantly forgot all former resolves, and would have thrown myself into her arms-Unconditionally-I, who had been accustomed to give the law, not to receive . Which I could from Love receive: Joy will not with Sorrow weave, – Daphnis And Chloe by Andrew Marvell
- received As he has received much from those that have gone before, so he feels bound to transmit much to those who are to come after him. As she received Like Bellona to the ball Those enemies Fell-sisters heaved – Bathory Aria by cradle of filth
- receiver O'Byrn thanked him, and with a bitter smile, hung up the receiver . I'm a givin' 'cause she's the receiver I won't and I don't hang up until I please her – Sir Psycho Sexy by red hot chili peppers
- Receiving That night she wore her bridal robes, receiving so much attention that her head was nearly turned with flattery. I'm not the one receiving I guess you don't oppose I know we're getting close I'm the one retrieving – I Believe by H-Blockx
- receives The letters one receives are in one sense not his own.
- receivers Perhaps the giving of this authority was a great error; but, be that as it may, Desprez, encouraged by the complaisance of the Treasury, desired the Receivers -General to transmit to him all the sums they could procure for payment of interest under 8 per cent.
86 words made from the letters RECIEVEN
4 letter words made from RECIEVEN:cene, cere, cive, cree, ecer, eien, eier, eire, enic, erce, erei, erie, erne, erni, even, ever, inec, nece, nice, nive, rece, reen, rein, reni, revi, rice, rive, veen, veer, vein, veni, vice, vien, vier, vine.
3 letter words made from RECIEVEN:cer, eec, ene, ern, eve, ice, ire, nec, nee, nrc, rev, vcr, vie.
5 letter words made from RECIEVEN:ceren, cerne, cervi, creen, creve, crine, eenie, eerie, eeven, enver, erice, evere, evren, ierne, neier, neive, nerve, nervi, never, niece, niere, nieve, niver, reeve, reive, rence, rieve, rivne, veere, vence, vener, venir, veren, verin, verne, verni, viene, viren.