What is the correct spelling for RECIPHONS?
This word (Reciphons) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RECIPHONS
- resinous There was a faint smell of flowers that linger in the fall, and here and there a withered leaf was softly sailing down, but that night it reminded Brooke of the resinous odors of the Western pines, and the drowsy song of the river, of the thunder of the torrent that swirled by Quatomac.
- Receiving A new idea has entered his brain-has been in it ever since receiving notice of the journey on which he is about to set forth; in truth, suggested by this.
- Raisins And it wuz three days before Thanksgivin' I sot in my clean, cheerful-lookin' kitchen seedin' some raisins for the fruit cake, Josiah bein' out to the barn killin' two fat pullets for the chicken pie.
- receives Unless Collier receives outside assistance, Garrity's got him cornered.
- receivers At first he could hear only a confused jumble through the receivers that were clamped to his ear. Then he changed his wave length, experimenting until he got a clear series of dots and dashes.
- reasons These are my views and reasons for the war upon which I now enter with reluctance.