What is the correct spelling for RECIT?
This word (Recit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RECIT
- racist The periodical was of a racist nature and published Antisemitic conspiracy theories.
- react Racey did not react .
- recast -The barrels of all the magazine rifles melted down, and recast , utilised for the production of type-writers, which, being produced in large quantities, are supplied with instruction gratis to all the children attending the establishments of the London School Board, the stocks of the rifles being utilised for the manufacture of billiard-cues, walking-sticks, and umbrella-handles.
- receipt Would the two gentlemen kindly read and acknowledge receipt of the Governor's epistles?
- recent Turnbull strode sturdily to the edge of the cliff and looked out, his companion following, somewhat more shaken by his recent agitation.
- recital With one final statement I close this recital of the crowning chapter of my life.
- recite He carried in his head all the treaties that had been made between his people and the white men, and could recite their minutest details, together with the dates of their making and the names of the men who had signed for both sides.
- Cit , 1904, I, p. 353; Hepding, op. cit., p. 173, n. 7.
- Recited The road now for some minutes became solitary and still, when there was heard to the right a sprightly sort of carol, half sung, half recited, in musical voice, with a singularly clear enunciation, so that the words reached Kenelm's ear distinctly.