What is the correct spelling for RECIVEC?
This word (Recivec) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RECIVEC
- civic It must be said that from Germany there is a great deal to learn in civic matters.
- receive He was waiting the hour to come to me, wondering how I would receive him! You shelter me so naturally and complete I'll take all that you give to me you'll see I'll give it back tenfold, I hope you will receive – Piano Song by submersed
- received Vassilissa Igorofna received us with simplicity and kindness, and treated me as if she had known me a long time.
- receiver Hanging up the receiver, he turned to Clarisse: Don't be afraid.
- receives "Good-night," repeats her ladyship, blandly, going up the staircase, with a suspicion of a smile at the corners of her lips, and feeling no surprise that her polite little adieu receives no reply.
- receivers The results given in by the two receivers were the same, and by the terms of the bond, it was an election.