What is the correct spelling for RECOVE?
This word (Recove) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RECOVE
- cove Perhaps even within the last few centuries the spot called Mousetrap Cove, scooped out of the peninsula on which the old church stands, was dry land.
- receive just ask and receive imagine believe – Away by July For Kings
- recoil Empty hands recoil Feel your blood begin to boil – Seven by symphony x
- recoup "If you had come to me and said, 'David, you are unfortunate, but as your loss is my gain, I won't insist on the pound of flesh the law allows me, but I'll let you have the farm for another eight or ten years on the ground rent alone, so that you can recoup yourself a little for all your expenditure'-if you had said that, sir, I should have believed in your good feelings.
- recover It would also be a victory for your mother; and I doubt not but that in a short time she would again recover that power which for the present she has lost.
- recovery I tried to be cheerful and held out hopes for his recovery, but it was not to be.