What is the correct spelling for RECRITE?
This word (Recrite) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RECRITE
- recite And after that he asked John Colver, who sat on his right hand, to recite some of his verses.
- recreate She looked surprised, and he told her about resigning from the bank, "because the work was too hard," and about coming to the Fruit Belt to recreate.
- recruit It may be necessary at times for the band to divide, as when game is scarce we may find a difficulty in keeping together, especially if we recruit our band up to a hundred.
- regret Do not think that I shall regret it.
- requite He soon learned the poverty of the mansion and the sacrifice of the gittern; and his generosity and compassion were busily engaged in devising some means to requite the hospitality he had received, without wounding the pride of his host, when the arrival of his mails, together with the visits of the tailor and mercer, sent to him by Alwyn, diverted his thoughts into a new channel.
- rewrite If you have time and leisure, it is possible to polish and rewrite your ideas until they are expressed in clear, concise terms.
- Recruited He carried this antagonism so far that, being unable to find among his citizens men sufficiently educated to deal with the growing mass of administrative work which the increase of wealth, industry, and commerce brought, he refused to appoint Dutch-speaking men from the Cape or Natal, because they were natives of British Colonies, and recruited his civil service from Holland.
- rewrote He rewrote the words.
- recruits Homer, Cliff and Isobel faced the new recruits.
71 words made from the letters RECRITE
3 letter words made from RECRITE:cer, crt, ect, eec, err, ert, etc, ice, ire, ret, rit, tec, tee, ter, tic, tie, tri.
4 letter words made from RECRITE:cere, cert, cite, cree, ecer, eier, eire, erce, erei, erie, eter, etre, rece, reit, rete, reti, rice, rire, rite, tier, tire, tree, trei.
6 letter words made from RECRITE:cierre, errict, recite, reiter, retire, rieter, tercer, tierce.
5 letter words made from RECRITE:citee, creer, crete, crier, erect, erice, eteri, recer, recit, recre, recti, reier, reric, retie, ricer, terce, ticer, tiree, tirer, trece, trice, trier.
7 letter words made from RECRITE:reciter.