What is the correct spelling for RECRIVE?
This word (Recrive) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RECRIVE
- crave The most elementary experiment will convince us that we can get along, maintain our body weight and our working efficiency upon a much smaller quantity of food than we naturally crave.
- reactive After a time the frequent use of cold water seems to make the parts much less reactive to irritation of any kind.
- receive 4398. Do you know whether, at the time of settlement, a boy has usually any balance to receive in cash?
- recover Under such conditions they are almost certain to recover.
- recreate He always had an adventure up his sleeve-something their imaginations could accept and recreate.
- recruit On her return from Lisbon, her father had allowed her to remain at home for some months, to recruit her strength and spirits among the scenes of her childhood, after all the terror and danger she had undergone; nor did he, during that time, once refer to the monastic life to which he had dedicated her; indeed, he tried to forget it himself; and would, perhaps, though not addicted to changing his purpose, have deferred the fatal time from year to year till death had removed him from the world, had he not his father confessor by his side, who at length thought fit to remind him of his vow.
- reprieve My sentence of death was read aloud in the presence of his dead body, and I was already preparing for a long journey into the nether world, when the king sent and commanded a reprieve.
- reprove As many as I love, I reprove and chasten: be zealous therefore, and repent.
- require Don't require of me that?
- retrieve "I chanced to be able to retrieve the message.
- retriever At the time he paid no attention to it, thinking it was an ordinary retriever, but after he had passed on about two or three hundred yards he found the dog was beside him, and then he noticed that its eyes were blood-red.