What is the correct spelling for RECRUTE?
This word (Recrute) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RECRUTE
- recreate Every one expects from the imaginative arts a certain emancipation from the bounds of reality: we are willing to give a scope to fancy, and recreate ourselves with the possible.
- recruit Everybody knew that Sir Roger Casement was in Berlin and had tried-most unsuccessfully-to recruit an Irish Brigade from among the Irish prisoners.
- regret And, may I ask, what has caused this sudden regret?
- rewrite 13. Rewrite the jury-speech on page 224. 14. Define correlation.
- Recruited He was recruited, like the rest of them, for the day.
- Recurred The same notions recurred again and again, often in almost identical language and frequently in the form of long quotations from previous messages.
- rewrote Then while others thought him sleeping he wrote and rewrote the thoughts he had harvested during the day.
62 words made from the letters RECRUTE
3 letter words made from RECRUTE:cer, crt, cue, cur, cut, ect, eec, err, ert, etc, ret, rue, rut, tec, tee, ter, utc, ute.
4 letter words made from RECRUTE:cere, cert, cree, crue, cure, curt, cute, ecer, ecru, erce, eter, etre, eure, rece, rete, ruer, rute, tree, treu, true, tuer, ture.
5 letter words made from RECRUTE:creer, crete, cruet, crure, crute, curet, cuter, erect, errtu, eruct, recer, recre, recur, recut, ruete, ruter, terce, trece, treue, truce, truer, turre.