What is the correct spelling for RECTII?
This word (Rectii) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RECTII
- erect Slowly Mrs. Markland disengaged her arm from her daughter's neck, and raised herself erect .
- react His mind was always ready to act-and to react .
- reactive In cases where the load is highly reactive – such as an antenna fed with a signals whose frequency is far away from any resonance – the opposite configuration may be required.
- reactor Historic instruments are the first backscattering spectrometer that was a temporary setup at FRM I and the backscattering spectrometer BSS (also called PI) at the DIDO reactor of the Forschungszentrum Jülich (decommissioned).
- reciter The dialogue in which she figured was one Martha Ellen Robertson had chosen from the "Complete Temperance Reciter ," and was intended to inculcate a lesson of a highly moral character, namely, the folly of marrying a drunkard.
- recoil Suddenly she seemed to recoil against the humiliating sort of supplication to which she had been stooping.
- reacts This envy reacts on all concerned-on Joseph, who in consequence is sold into slavery; on the father, who is plunged into inconsolable grief; on the brothers, who nearly become murderers.
- reacting When the stitch is completed, the clutch is allowed to recede, and is pulled back by a reacting spring.
- REC Brahmanbaria Pouro College Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib College A Monem College Suhilpur Harun Al Rashid College Alhaz Begum Nurun Nahar College Brahmanbaria City College Lion Firuzor Rahman Rec .