What is the correct spelling for RECUEVING?
This word (Recueving) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RECUEVING
- curving Not even Marian Lesley's face was more delicately tinted, but not a trace of colour appeared in the smooth, marble-like cheeks; yet the waxen pallor bore no trace of disease or weakness, and the large, curving mouth was of an intense crimson.
- reckoning If it does, reckoning the distance he is at from New York, and the time ships take to get to England, I might see him by the end of April or the beginning of May.
- recording The chamber in which she slept is still a recording testimony of the fact, and retains the name of the "Queen's chamber," where we may well believe- "Uneasy lay the head that wore a crown."
- recovering My health had returned, and, although still somewhat weak, I felt sufficiently strong to travel, and had once or twice urged my kind host, who was fast recovering from his wound, to permit me, if possible, to return to the Russian lines.
- reeking The blow, in its finish, fell on Adonis's reeking neck.
- Racketing He's all the better for a little racketing when he's green-feels his bone and muscle learns to know the world.
- Rebuffing For, cousin, you have a special talent for rebuffing a man; you not only give them once, but you delight in repeating the punishment, and then trying it another day with all the refinements of cruelty.
- Recoiling The Irish lord had reasons, known only to himself, for recoiling from the contemplation of his own future.
276 words made from the letters RECUEVING
5 letter words made from RECUEVING:cegui, ceren, cerne, cervi, ciger, creen, creve, crine, cring, cruve, cuing, cunei, curie, curig, curin, curve, curvi, cuvee, cuver, egner, eigen, eiger, enger, enver, erceg, ergen, ergin, ergui, ergun, erice, ering, euric, evren, geier, gener, genic, genre, genri, gerin, gerne, gieen, giner, giren, givee, given, giver, grece, greci, grecu, green, grein, griev, grine, gruen, gruev, grune, guevi, guice, guier, guire, guren, gurin, guven, ierne, igene, incur, inger, inure, irgun, neeru, neger, negev, negre, negri, negru, neier, neige, neive, nerve, nervi, neuer, neure, neuri, neuve, never, neveu, niece, niere, nieve, niger, niver, nueve, nugee, regev, regni, reign, reing, reive, rence, renge, renig, reune, revue, riege, rieng, rieve, ringe, ringu, rivne, rugen, ruine, runge, runic, ugene, ugine, ugric, unger, ureic, urein, urine, uring, vegie, vence, vener, vengi, venir, venue, veren, verge, verin, verne, verni, viene, vieng, vigen, viger, vigne, vigue, vinge, viren, viure.
4 letter words made from RECUEVING:cene, cere, cgnu, cing, cive, cree, crue, cuiv, cung, cure, ecer, ecru, egen, egin, egri, eien, eier, eire, engi, enic, enur, erce, erei, erie, eriu, erne, erni, eruv, eure, even, ever, gciv, geci, gene, genu, geun, gien, give, grce, grin, grue, grui, guei, guen, guie, gure, gvir, inec, inge, irun, iure, nece, neue, ngee, nice, nicu, nige, nive, nuer, rece, reeg, reen, rege, rein, reni, renu, revi, rice, rieu, ring, rive, ruen, ruge, rugi, ruin, rune, rung, ugni, uige, uner, unge, unie, uren, urge, uric, urie, veen, veer, vein, veng, veni, venu, vice, vien, vier, vine, ving, vinu, viru, vung.
3 letter words made from RECUEVING:cer, cue, cur, ecg, eec, eeg, ene, erg, ern, eve, gee, gen, gin, gnu, gui, gun, gur, ice, icu, ige, ire, nec, nee, ngu, nig, nrc, rev, rig, rue, rug, run, uni, urn, vcr, vie.