What is the correct spelling for RECUIRTS?
This word (Recuirts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RECUIRTS
- requite Gray, having mounted his horse, turned to the earl, and expressed his wrath in a deadly oath, that he would requite the injury with Douglas's heart's blood.
- Records "Did you bring your medical records?
- rectors There was the usual round of country-talk and parish-talk; the hunting squires leading the former section of the discourse, the rectors and rectors ' wives supporting the latter part of the conversation.
- rebuts John Wesley, for example, repeatedly and anxiously rebuts the charges of enthusiasm which were levelled upon him from all sides.
- remits The Pope remits the petition over to some Cardinals.
- requires After man has settled his account, he perhaps does not have as much money as he requires , and he may wish small advance, and it is generally given to him.
- recounts The historian Olympiodorus recounts that fifty handsome boys were employed to carry this present.
- reacts Every act upon an object reacts upon ourselves.
- recites Balaustion half recites the play, half describes it, "as she has seen it at Kameiros this very year," occasionally compressing an unimportant scene, but always closely adhering to the original.
- recurs My spells are passed: the present now recurs .
- recants He is then tortured, recants his confession, and avows the forgery of the papers.
- quirts They made savage use of their heavy riding quirts , and the Cheyenne ponies increased their speed.
- reactors Now a complete list of your uranium-refining plants, your military reactors , heavy-water and heavy-hydrogen plants, and so on.
- requites No- I sing as the bird sings That on the bough alights; The song that from me springs Is pay that well requites .
- recruits Until recently the only rule about the teeth of new recruits in the United States army was: "There must be two opposing molars on each side of the mouth.
224 words made from the letters RECUIRTS
3 letter words made from RECUIRTS:cer, cis, crt, cst, cue, cur, cut, ect, err, ert, esr, est, etc, ice, icu, ies, ire, irs, res, ret, rit, rue, rut, sec, set, sic, sir, sit, sue, sur, tec, ter, tic, tie, tiu, tri, use, utc, ute.
4 letter words made from RECUIRTS:cert, cite, crue, crus, cuit, cure, curt, cute, cuti, cuts, ecru, eris, eriu, errs, erst, etui, ices, icse, iesu, iure, reit, rest, reti, rice, ries, rieu, rire, risc, rise, rite, ruer, rues, ruri, ruse, rust, rute, ruts, scet, scut, sect, setu, sire, site, stir, suer, suet, suir, suit, sure, tier, ties, tieu, tire, trei, treu, true, tsui, tsur, tuer, tues, tuis, ture, uict, uric, urie, user, utri.
5 letter words made from RECUIRTS:cerus, cetus, ciste, cites, crest, creus, crier, crist, crius, cruet, cruit, crure, cruse, crust, crute, cseti, cuers, cuits, cures, curet, curie, curis, curri, currs, curse, cursi, curst, curti, cuter, cutes, cutis, ecrus, errtu, eruct, etuis, euric, icest, ictus, ister, istre, itser, recit, recti, recur, recut, reist, reric, resit, reust, ricer, rices, riets, riser, rites, ritsu, ritus, ruers, ruest, rusci, rusie, ruter, scire, scute, scuti, serri, sicut, siret, sirte, siter, situr, sruti, steir, sterr, steur, stice, stire, strei, sturc, sture, sturr, sucre, suire, suite, surer, suret, surti, surtr, suter, sutri, ticer, tices, tiers, tirer, tires, tirur, tisue, treis, trice, trier, tries, trieu, trise, truce, truer, trues, turci, turcs, turei, tures, turie, turre, turri, tursi, uisce, ureic, usrrc, uster, uteri.