What is the correct spelling for RECULTS?
This word (Recults) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RECULTS
- reckless So reckless, (So reckless.), So thoughtless, (So thoughtless.) – ...Slowdance on the Inside by taking back sunday
- regulate The village council has power "to establish and regulate markets."
- regulus Regulus had thrown into bonds many of the Carthaginians whom he had taken in war; soon after he himself submitted his hands to the chains of the vanquished.
- Recalls His work constantly recalls to our minds the theory that the cultivated classes are in debt to the people for the education which they have received at the people's expense.
- recoils Now, I should not really be afraid to lay the whole truth before this old man, so far as its effect on myself is concerned; but when I think of him and all the pain it would certainly give, my heart recoils from its expression.
- recounts The following remarks are interesting in this connection, though looking at myth in a more general way, as an allegory, picturing inner truths: "Alfred de Vigny has said that legend is frequently more true than history, because legend recounts not acts which are often incomplete and abortive, but the genius itself of great men and great nations.
- reacts Poverty is an acid which reacts differently on differing natures.
- regulates Neither could the want of money be supplied by paper, for it is not paper that regulates the value of gold as a commodity, but gold that regulates the value of paper.
- results She questioned him on his methods, and on the results he obtained from them.
- Colts "'Well,' said he, slowly, 'if we like each other's beasts, friend, and can agree as to the boot, I don't know as I wouldn't trade; for I don't care to raise colts, havin' plenty of hoss stock on hand, and perhaps you do.