What is the correct spelling for RECURIT?
This word (Recurit) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for RECURIT
- recruit Washington was deeply disappointed at his failure to recruit his newly planned army.
- regret I would that he were living still, if only to regret that he had not been allowed to finish his last work with his own hand!
- security Where you cannot get security get at least two names on the note.
- Recruited No man walked when he could ride, and hundreds of fine horsemen, mounted on steeds of famous lineage, recruited the Confederate squadrons.
- Recurred He recurred no more, then, to the presumption of Glaucus; he mentioned his name, but not more often than that of Clodius or of Lepidus.
- recruits The message thereon demanded why the Coronel Driscoll and his new recruits for the cause had turned against it....
92 words made from the letters RECURIT
3 letter words made from RECURIT:cer, crt, cue, cur, cut, ect, err, ert, etc, ice, icu, ire, ret, rit, rue, rut, tec, ter, tic, tie, tiu, tri, utc, ute.
4 letter words made from RECURIT:cert, cite, crue, cuit, cure, curt, cute, cuti, ecru, eriu, etui, iure, reit, reti, rice, rieu, rire, rite, ruer, ruri, rute, tier, tieu, tire, trei, treu, true, tuer, ture, uict, uric, urie, utri.
5 letter words made from RECURIT:crier, cruet, cruit, crure, crute, curet, curie, curri, curti, cuter, errtu, eruct, euric, recit, recti, recur, recut, reric, ricer, ruter, ticer, tirer, tirur, trice, trier, trieu, truce, truer, turci, turei, turie, turre, turri, ureic, uteri.