What is the correct spelling for RECURRS?
This word (Recurrs) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RECURRS
- recruit Mi hear seh Missa B a one a dem new recruit Get up everyday ana pressure di ghetto yute A nuff a dem a wolf and a wear Rasta suit Work wid it faada – Can I Get A ... by babycham
- regress And the tendency of individual plays to regress to the main type has been a constant and on the whole perhaps the most potent force of the development.
- require When 'Omer smote 'is bloomin' lyre, He'd 'eard men sing by land an' sea; An' what he thought 'e might require, 'E went an' took -- the same as me! – Barrack-Room Ballads by Rudyard Kipling
- rockers Let what would happen to my legs or tail, at any rate, my rockers never came off!
- Records Post got Flavor from sellin' no records Europe Asia to the street of New York – A Letter to New York Post by public enemy
- rectors Few incidents in my life have so deeply impressed me as the first meeting of the faculty, when I took my seat in the old chair occupied successively by so many distinguished Lord Rectors during the nearly five hundred years which have elapsed since St. Andrews was founded.
- requires There is bourne within me a ravenous desire, A taste for flesh is what t requires – Cannibal by kudu
- recruits Of Fear came yet. He drought of jewelled hills For daggers in plaid socks; of smart salutes; And care of arms; and leave; and pay arrears; Esprit de corps; and hints for young recruits. – Disabled by Wilfred Owen