What is the correct spelling for RECUTES?
This word (Recutes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for RECUTES
- rickets Speaking of Chopin and the Sick Men Mr. Runciman is most pertinent: These inheritors of rickets and exhausted physical frames made some of the most wonderful music of the century for us.
- rectors What do you think the reverend rectors, Lingon and Braceby, will say to you?
- refutes The bulldog of Aquin, with whom no word shall be impossible, refutes him.
- reacts There must be a certain and strong connection between a river and the people that live on its banks; one surely reacts upon the other, and in the process the character of both develops.
- rebates "I'm a pretty busy man this evening, David; and if you haven't anything better than that to offer-" "You've got a lot of crooked deals out-special rates and rebates and such things; the boy believed you were going to call them all off and be good, Hardwick."
- rackets Perhaps it'll teach you better than to try any of your rackets on a boy.