What is the correct spelling for REDILLY?
This word (Redilly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REDILLY
- being learned
- Dilly Mrs. Carr, another neighbor, came in and helped with the babies, and wondered how Dilly Quinn had ever been able to do as much work as a hearty, grown woman, and she not bigger than a ten-year-old child!
- medially The ventral surface extends medially into a narrow shelf, approximately 1.0 mm.
- radial The radial side of the forearm is slightly shortened.
- radially This principle of moving the jaws radially by means of a cone sliding upon a cone is applied in numerous ways, thus sometimes the jaws are provided with wings that slide upon a cone or in slide ways that are at an angle to the chuck axis.
- readily Why not forget that as readily as anything else?
- really But does she really hear anything?
- refill None forthcoming, he proceeded, with a satisfied snort, to refill his pipe.
- Reilly Neale sought out Reilly, the boss.
- retell However, every one travels nowadays, and it is time worse than wasted to retell what many have seen.
- rudely As they listened to the shaking of the bell in the basement, she could summon no vision to replace the one so rudely destroyed.