What is the correct spelling for REDOS?
This word (Redos) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REDOS
- redo You only gettin one shot no redo, Tell them haters keep they mouth shut, eat glue, – Get Em Up by mac miller
- rids All roight, sor; th' b'ys 'll soon mak' it loively for th' rids.
- reads Front page, "Daily Chronicle" reads "Hell up in Gotham, take heed and protect yo' seeds" – Duck Season by wu-tang clan
- roods At the Reformation the roods were destroyed and many screens with them, but many of the latter were retained, and although through neglect or wanton destruction they have ever since been disappearing, yet hundreds still exist.
- credos For a moment he was in a quandary; but a miracle gave him the inspiration to use the tail of his shirt-which was too long anyhow-and tearing off a long piece, on which he made eleven knots, he repeated quantities of credos and ave-marias on it, there in the wilderness.
- radios Buyin' new T.V's an' radios an' stereos... – Cash Talkin' (The Workingman's Blues) by Albert Collins
- rods We'll get some overhead lifters, and four barrel pods, Keep talkin', whoah keep talkin' Fuel injection cut off, and chrome plated rods, Oh yeah I'll get the money, I'll see you get the money – Greased Lightnin' by various artists
- rides Our Chaplain's got a banjo, an' a skinny mule 'e rides, An' the stuff 'e says an' sings us, Lord, it makes us split our sides! – Cholera Camp by Rudyard Kipling
- RADS "Westmacott, of course," said Trigger, "and I'm told that the real Rads of the place have got hold of a fellow named Moggs."
- REDS Did I think Carpenter would support the "reds"?
- reeds Smooth-sliding Mincius, crowned with vocal reeds, That strain I heard was of a higher mood. But now my oat proceeds, And listens to the Herald of the Sea, – Lycidas by John Milton
- rodeos For example, at the time of rodeos, which is perhaps April, one meets free riding vaqueros who need no trails and can find cattle where to the layman no cattle exist.