What is the correct spelling for REDUNCE?
This word (Redunce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REDUNCE
- credence Under these circumstances, you will imagine how welcome was the perfect credence and admiration she met with from Mr. and Mrs. Barton.
- dance I could dance all night. Daguerreotypes and silhouettes, Her grandfather and great great aunts, Supported on the mantelpiece An Invitation to the Dance . – A Cooking Egg by Thomas Stearns Eliot
- dunce In the church, which stands among trees, with an air of large solidity a little graver than the small, shingle-spired churches of the other two villages, are tablets to the memory of a number of Enticknaps, described sturdily as "yeomen," of Upper Dunce , Pockford, and Gorbage Green, which appears on the maps in the plainer form of Garbage Green.
- radiance Jane, crawling into bed tearfully at half after eight, turned the reading light switch over her head, but no flood of rosy radiance poured down on the hand-embroidered pillow with the pink bow.
- redness Beyond it at our left a faint redness shone just above the tree-tops.
112 words made from the letters REDUNCE
4 letter words made from REDUNCE:cede, cene, cere, cred, cree, crud, crue, curd, cure, deer, deru, duce, duen, dune, ecer, ecru, eden, edun, edur, ende, enur, erce, ered, erne, eure, ndur, nece, need, nerd, neue, nucd, nude, nuer, nurd, rece, reed, reen, rend, renu, rude, ruen, rund, rune, uden, uner, urde, uren.
5 letter words made from REDUNCE:ceder, cedre, ceren, cerne, crede, creed, creen, crude, cured, dence, deuce, dreen, druce, dunce, duner, duree, duren, edern, edner, educe, endre, endue, erden, erned, ndure, neder, nedre, neeru, neuer, neure, nuder, redec, reden, rence, rende, rendu, reune, runde, runed, undee, under, unred, urdee, urned.
3 letter words made from REDUNCE:cer, cud, cue, cur, dec, den, dre, due, dun, eec, end, ene, ern, nec, nee, nrc, red, rue, run, urd, urn.