What is the correct spelling for REENTLY?
This word (Reently) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REENTLY
- gently As Alice spoke, she gently caught the poor girl in her arms.
- recently He had, with the commission received recently from Mr. Crawford, a hundred and fifty dollars in the bank.
- reentry Even these small amounts of lift allow trajectories that have very significant effects on peak g-force (reducing g-force from 8–9g for a purely ballistic (slowed only by drag) trajectory to 4–5g) as well as greatly reducing the peak reentry heat.
- rental They hold that this is the only rightful source of public revenue, and they would therefore abolish all taxation-local, State and National-except a tax upon the rental value of land exclusive of its improvements, the revenue thus raised to be divided among local, State and general governments, as the revenue from certain direct taxes is now divided between local and State governments.
- roundly But if she be restive-if she still persist in forbidding Helen to visit her father's oldest friends, while making her own once happy home a prison, and a wretched one,-then, Charles Mowbray, I would tell her roundly that she must choose between her children and her Tartuffe, and that if she keeps him she must lose you."
- Reenter She could not reenter the room and face the people.