What is the correct spelling for REFEREANCE?
This word (Refereance) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REFEREANCE
- deference In deference to the wishes of Christy, nothing more was said about the action, at least so far as it related to him.
- preference The dispute on the preference of strength to wisdom may perhaps be decided as Horace has decided the controversy between Art and Nature.
- reference "I will give you my name and number," he replied, "and will run to see the lieutenant of police, who will give his name and number for reference also; I'll overtake you by the time you reach Pennsylvania Avenue" And off he ran.
- referenced The Second Schedule contains the National Anthem of Bhutan, referenced in Article 1 § 6.
- reverence I expected to pass at once into the presence of the king, and had my reverence ready.
- reverenced And while the grandmother looked down on Cosmo as the son of his mother, for that very reason his father in a strange lovely way reverenced his boy: the reaction was utter devotion.
- references Nur Mahal followed the references to the Jesuit with close interest.
116 words made from the letters REFEREANCE
3 letter words made from REFEREANCE:ace, aec, ane, arc, are, can, car, cer, ear, ecf, eec, ene, era, ern, err, fan, far, fee, fen, nec, nee, nrc, raf, ref, rna.
5 letter words made from REFEREANCE:acene, acree, afren, ancre, arcee, arere, arner, caere, cafer, caner, cerae, ceren, cerna, cerne, cerra, crane, crean, crear, creen, creer, crena, enfer, ercan, erfan, facer, farce, farer, farne, farre, feare, fearn, fence, fener, ferer, ferra, frace, franc, frane, frear, frene, nacer, nacre, naree, neafe, nefac, nefer, racer, ranee, raree, recer, recre, refer, rence, rener, reran.
4 letter words made from REFEREANCE:acer, acne, acre, cafe, cane, care, cefn, cefr, cene, cere, cran, cree, earn, ecer, erce, erne, face, fare, fear, feen, fern, frce, frea, free, frre, narc, near, nece, race, raef, rafn, rare, rear, rece, reef, reen.