What is the correct spelling for REFEREBNCE?
This word (Referebnce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REFEREBNCE
- deference "I believe there is a well-known proverb which will answer that question," returned the young man, smiling: "But some allowance must be made for the improvements in ships; and, perhaps, some little deference to the stations we have respectively filled on board them."
- preference I own I have a preference for the society of my young friends on that account.
- reference The reference to Gargantua will be found on p.
- referenced Jenn Pelly from Pitchfork implied that "I Blame Myself" referenced the struggles Ferreira faced while creating her long-delayed debut studio album; Pelly suggested that the track was inspired by her frequent conflicts with her record label during production of the project, and added that it "lays out the emotional core" of her process.
- reverence "Nineteen, twenty, twenty-one-I must reverence my elders.
- reverenced From her old confessor, her husband, and others she learned that Charles scarcely paid any further heed to the political affairs of the German nation, which had once been so important to him; and with intense indignation she heard the fellow-countrymen whom her husband brought to the house declare that, in her German native land, Charles was now as bitterly hated as he had formerly been loved and reverenced.
- references This appears from the internal evidence of style and feeling, as well as by references in the later sonnets.