What is the correct spelling for REFERENACE?
This word (Referenace) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REFERENACE
- deference The man, who was armed in the fashion of a seaman on boat duty, received these orders with the customary deference; and the barge having drawn to the shore for that purpose, he landed.
- preference Perhaps it's a preference for the letter P!"
- reference She insisted on having some reference to a horse in his name, that he should be called Xanthippus, Charippus or Callippides.
- referenced Most of the foreign news networks referenced those Myanmar blogs.
- reverence The duke asked what he desired, but received no answer except another deep reverence.
- reverenced Him also, her brother himself, she warmly loved and greatly reverenced.
- references Modern historians have to dispute their passage to immortality step by step; and however fervid be their eloquence, their real test as to value must be brought to the humble references in their margin.