What is the correct spelling for REFERERNCE?
This word (Referernce) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REFERERNCE
- deference You were in love once-twice," I added hastily, in deference to Lady Atherley.
- preference We felt it more after having been shut up some days in Sockna; we took in a supply of water at Hammam in preference to the waters of Sockna.
- reference And what could be the meaning of the reference to "the law?"
- referenced Bigfoot is referenced in two different episodes of Futurama.
- reverence They were also disturbed by learning that the King, to whom they looked up with superstitious reverence, was greatly provoked.
- reverenced The whole picture, the columns carved in colors in front of the colored altar, the old man sitting in the circle of those who reverenced him, the open scaffolding of ninety rafters, made a magnificent impression."
- references The gentleman who asked the questions made sympathetic references to the unusual friendship between Sir Shawn and Mr. Comerford.