What is the correct spelling for REFERINCE?
This word (Referince) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REFERINCE
- deference It was not deference, however, her face provoked, but startled, submissive admiration; Roderick's smile fell dead, and he sat eagerly staring.
- preference Cousin, turning to Donald, we have both riding and carriage horses at your and the captain's service; please do not hesitate to express your preference.
- reference Mr. Brown was also an ardent advocate of the union with Canada of the country lying west to the Rocky Mountains, and to this work reference is made.
- referenced The museum is also referenced in the Broadway musical Barnum.
- reverence "These are lessons, king," returned Wallace, with reverence, "to fit you for a better crown.
- reverenced They reverenced their leader under the name of "General Tolstoi," gave up sugar as well as meat, drank only tea and ate only bread.
- Referring Are you referring to the narrow gate spoken of in the Bible?
- references At table she engaged him in conversation, bringing in references, in the most wonderfully innocent and random manner, to most of the families in the neighborhood.
- refrains There is no difficulty in using it sufficiently to know that danger is coming on; and if danger is coming on, a man refrains, of course, from exposing himself to it; the quarter from which the wind comes being of minor consequence.