What is the correct spelling for REFERRENCE?
This word (Referrence) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REFERRENCE
- deference It was interesting to see this deference from Power to Learning!
- preference He would avoid all cause of irritation and excitement whenever called upon to aid the local authorities by using in preference the Regular troops.
- recurrence Nevertheless, we felt unhappy: our cage was gilt, but still a cage; and the experience we had had of the King's treachery made us constantly fear a recurrence of it.
- reference Now I want to ask a few questions with reference to the Mr. Phillips who I understand died the day before yesterday under your charge.
- referenced For example, Barber referenced Grease in the OutKast music video Roses and the Beatles' Ed Sullivan appearance in the bands video for "Hey Ya!
- reverence It was his happiness to know the affectionate reverence in which he was held.
- reverenced 6. Upon a little stand under the mirror, which catches now and then a flicker of the fire light, and makes it play, as if in wanton, upon the ceiling, lies that big book, reverenced of your New England parents-the Family Bible.
- references In my country, where people know our use, it would have been different; but here it was natural enough-although I had references , and other voices spoke for me-that they should laugh, good-naturedly enough, at my offer.
45 words made from the letters REFERRENCE
4 letter words made from REFERRENCE:cefn, cefr, cene, cere, cree, ecer, erce, erne, errr, feen, fern, frce, free, frre, nece, rece, reef, reen.
3 letter words made from REFERRENCE:cer, ecf, eec, ene, ern, err, fee, fen, nec, nee, nrc, ref.
5 letter words made from REFERRENCE:ceren, cerne, creen, creer, enfer, fence, fener, ferer, frene, nefer, recer, recre, refer, rence, rener.