What is the correct spelling for REFFERENCE?
This word (Refference) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REFFERENCE
- deference Though he will pay no deference to the Admiral, will not even rise when he enters his presence, there is one person he holds in honour, and that is Ojeda.
- difference That's where the difference comes in.
- preference In this respect wood deserves the preference over all the others mentioned.
- reference This probably had reference to Ann Putnam's saying that she was afflicted by this speaker.
- referenced In that common form it is sometimes referenced as a steel flitch beam.
- reverence She had lived down envy by her gentleness and soft humility, and every one spoke of her and her retiring habits with sympathy and reverence.
- reverenced But he reverenced and appreciated the noble woman who bore him, lived for him, and watched over him to the end.
- references Save them on your hard disk for future references.