What is the correct spelling for REFFERNCES?
This word (Reffernces) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REFFERNCES
- Refineries There are refineries at Tirgovistea, Peatra.
- Regencies The impressions which have thus been made, strengthened as they will have been by subsequent transactions with the Regencies of Tunis and of Tripoli by the appearance of the larger force which followed under Commodore Bainbridge, the chief in command of the expedition, and by the judicious precautionary arrangements left by him in that quarter, afford a reasonable prospect of future security for the valuable portion of our commerce which passes within reach of the Barbary cruisers.
- reinforces But there were subtly qualifying elements beyond what Mr Zangwill here recognises and reinforces.
- defenses At intervals they came to bolted narrow doors, that probably led up to overhead defenses.
- refines The more I see of the world, the more I am convinced that civilisation is a blessing not sufficiently estimated by those who have not traced its progress; for it not only refines our enjoyments, but produces a variety which enables us to retain the primitive delicacy of our sensations.
- revenges 13 368 Time's Revenges 1845 iv.
- references 7-9. Some letters which John and Martha Yeardley received from England during their sojourn in Paris show, the strong sympathy which accompanied them in their journey, and contain, at the same time, references to events which will be interesting to the reader.
- offences The story is told how, when he had run down for a few days' holiday by the sea, he received the paper by post, and, tearing off its cover, was horrified to find, not the cartoon they had agreed upon, but another, execrable in taste and vile in execution, while undoubted libels and other offences were sprinkled with hideous liberality about the pages.
- offenses For when the second war with Great Britain was declared and Packenham was dispatched to take New Orleans, the commander of the British fleet made overtures to Lafitte and his men, promising them a liberal subsidy and full pardon for all past offenses, if they would but act as his allies and guide the British invaders to the most vulnerable point in the defenses of the Crescent City.
- reverences The three men were very angry, caught the boy and said, "We will not enter into the city, but will go to another province and sell this insolent boy, because he neither reverences age nor wisdom."
- fences He says that Blossom is now my own, but I must teach her to come cooler to her fences.
- reverses To the world he appeared unmoved by his reverses.
- revenues Wealth and revenues increased apace and peace and security were self-guarded.
- defences There are other and better defences.
106 words made from the letters REFFERNCES
4 letter words made from REFFERNCES:cefn, cefr, cene, cere, cree, ecer, efsf, erce, erne, errs, erse, feen, fens, fern, frce, free, frre, nece, rece, reef, reen, rfef, scee, scen, seef, seen, seer, seff, sene, sere, serf, sree.
5 letter words made from REFFERNCES:cense, ceren, ceres, cerne, creen, creer, csere, ences, enfer, ernes, feces, feens, feers, fence, fener, fense, ferer, feres, feser, frees, frene, frens, frers, frese, nefer, nerfs, recer, reces, recre, reefs, reens, refer, rence, rener, renes, rense, resen, rfees, scene, scree, seeff, sefer, sence, senec, senff, seree, seren, serer, serre, sfeer, sfere, sneer.
3 letter words made from REFFERNCES:cer, cns, ecf, eec, eff, ene, ern, err, ese, esr, fee, fen, fes, nec, nee, nrc, nsc, ref, res, sec, see, sen.