What is the correct spelling for REFFERRENCE?
This word (Refferrence) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REFFERRENCE
- deference They treated her with none of the deference due to her rank.
- difference 5110. Do you know anything about the difference in the price of meal at Mr. Grierson's store, and at others?
- preference We only ask the fishermen to give us the preference, and any man who has cash to get can get it at any time he likes.
- recurrence The Kreutzkammer recurrence of the previous evening was losing its force for her, and there had been nothing since that she knew of.
- reference But steadily, without reference to either of them, the little horse kept to the track.
- referenced No class can be deemed complete until the disclosures appropriate to it found as parts of more complex inventions in other classes, or disclosures of analogous matter in other classes, are either cross-referenced into it or cross search-notes made.
- reverence I have seen beings who seemed to command others, and who were held in reverence.
- reverenced The English language is no mere historic monument, like Westminster Abbey, to be religiously preserved as a relic of the past, and reverenced as the burial-place of a bygone breed of giants.
- references The following table shows the page number references in the original and the corrected page references.
- reverences And the Office continued, in the monotonous and charming pitch of the doxology, interrupted by profound reverences, large movements of the arm lifting the sleeve of the cowl as it fell to the ground, to allow the hand freedom to turn the pages.
47 words made from the letters REFFERRENCE
4 letter words made from REFFERRENCE:cefn, cefr, cene, cere, cree, ecer, erce, erne, errr, feen, fern, frce, free, frre, nece, rece, reef, reen, rfef.
3 letter words made from REFFERRENCE:cer, ecf, eec, eff, ene, ern, err, fee, fen, nec, nee, nrc, ref.
5 letter words made from REFFERRENCE:ceren, cerne, creen, creer, enfer, fence, fener, ferer, frene, nefer, recer, recre, refer, rence, rener.