What is the correct spelling for REFFRANCE?
This word (Reffrance) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REFFRANCE
- deference John Halifax stood aside, and touched his cap with a respectful deference , as the old man passed.
- france "Of course, I am ready to die for France .
- preference He says it is because her preference is for the simple, and the simple is always the best.
- reference The writers' reference is clearly to the vision that follows.
- referenced Specifically, Booker referenced a parcel at Broad and South Streets that would generate only $87,000 under the proposed land deals yet was valued at $3.
- references There are many contemporary references to Settle and his 'fireworks'.
123 words made from the letters REFFRANCE
3 letter words made from REFFRANCE:ace, aec, ane, arc, are, can, car, cer, ear, ecf, eec, eff, ene, era, ern, err, fan, far, fee, fen, nec, nee, nrc, raf, ref, rna.
5 letter words made from REFFRANCE:acene, acree, affec, afren, ancre, arcee, arere, arner, caere, cafer, caner, cerae, ceren, cerna, cerne, cerra, crane, crean, crear, creen, creer, crena, enfer, ercan, erfan, facer, fancf, farce, farer, farne, farre, feare, fearn, fence, fener, ferer, ferra, frace, franc, frane, frear, frene, nacer, nacre, naree, neafe, nefac, nefer, racer, ranee, raree, recer, recre, refer, rence, rener, reran.
4 letter words made from REFFRANCE:acer, acne, acre, cafe, caff, cane, care, cefn, cefr, cene, cere, cran, cree, earn, ecer, efaf, erce, erne, face, fafe, fare, fear, feen, fern, frce, frea, free, frre, narc, near, nece, race, raef, rafn, rare, rear, rece, reef, reen, rfef.