What is the correct spelling for REFIRENCE?
This word (Refirence) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REFIRENCE
- deference They deferred to John about everything and regarded him as leader of the family, and in their deference there was more than simply a recognition of his sturdy independence.
- preference With an energy which suggested his preference for the latter mode of arrival Peckover threw his arms around Gage and tried to draw him back.
- reference The student should be able to show from his own observations of the sun that, with reference to the stars, the direction of the sun from the earth changes about a degree a day.
- referenced xml: An additional Android manifest file, describing the name, version, access rights, referenced library files for the application.
- reverence I've been ushered into your presence/ Lord I stand on your merciful ground/ Yet with every step tread with reverence – Facedown by Matt Redman
- references The Moniteur contained several references to his case.