What is the correct spelling for REFREENCE?
This word (Refreence) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REFREENCE
- deference Up sprang they as the latter advanced and saluted their leader with deference, but with hearty gladness to see him back again.
- preference Perhaps this preference grew in a measure out of the fact that McPhearson appeared to like him and make more effort to entertain him than did the other clerks; perhaps also he had discovered that the clockmaker, when he did speak, was better worth listening to.
- reference "I will never interfere again in reference to anybody else's child as long as I live," Lady Cantrip said to her husband that night.
- referenced Body Double is referenced repeatedly throughout the Bret Easton Ellis novel American Psycho as the favorite film of the protagonist serial killer Patrick Bateman.
- reverenced Whatever sacred things they despised, one sacred thing they reverenced, which men had forgotten more and more since the seventeenth century-common justice and common humanity.
- references It first appeared in the folio volume of his works, printed under the care of Charles Doe, in 1692. It has since been re-published in every edition of Bunyan's work, but with the omission of the Scripture references, and many errors.