What is the correct spelling for REFRENCE?
This word (Refrence) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REFRENCE
- deference For answer the junior looked at Perry with the deference due a teller.
- france "On my soul, I think the picture that the King of France saw was a fair one.
- preference In either of these regions the polite American of definite resources might, if banished from the republic, dwell in great material and spiritual comfort; but if he chose Chelsea for his exile, I do not know that I should blame his preference.
- reference But in all her arguments she was opposed by the girl's reference to her mother.
- referenced He reiterates a Kryptonian proverb referenced throughout the episode: "Blood bonds us all," referring to all Kryptonians but by extension all sapient life.
- reverenced Affairs standing thus, Solon returned, and was reverenced by all, and honored; but his old age would not permit him to be as active, and to speak in public, as formerly; yet, by privately conferring with the heads of the factions, he endeavored to compose the differences, Pisistratus appearing the most tractable; for he was extremely smooth and engaging in his language, a great friend to the poor, and moderate in his resentments; and what nature had not given him, he had the skill to imitate; so that he was trusted more than the others, being accounted a prudent and orderly man, one that loved equality, and would be an enemy to any that moved against the present settlement.
- references Speaking of ancestors, you remember our references to the Count.