What is the correct spelling for REFRENCED?
This word (Refrenced) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REFRENCED
- reference This arrangement had been made without reference to me.
- referenced The jingle is referenced in a scene in the 1978 film version of the musical Grease (which built upon a passing line mentioning Bucky Beaver in the original stage musical), and subsequently appeared in a live televised version, for which the production acquired the performance rights.
- reverence This is no more the time of Christ's birth than any other day that you could choose; but there is a superstition about it; and I object to giving a superstitious reverence to what is nothing at all.
- reverenced He reverenced his father and loved his father's profession of farmer.
- Refrained These messages "old Dick" delivered, but wisely refrained from telling how his mother feared he had not chosen wisely, that a young lady with Boston notions was not the wife to make a Western man very happy.
- references His references were good-he had been employed by the Brays' until they went to Europe, and he looked young and vigorous.
94 words made from the letters REFRENCED
4 letter words made from REFRENCED:cede, cefn, cefr, cene, cere, cred, cree, deer, ecer, eden, ende, erce, ered, erne, feed, feen, fend, fern, frce, free, frre, nece, need, nerd, rece, reed, reef, reen, rend.
5 letter words made from REFRENCED:ceder, cedre, ceren, cerne, crede, creed, creen, creer, deene, deere, defee, defen, defer, dence, derer, dreen, drere, edern, edner, eeden, endre, enfer, erden, erede, erned, fence, fener, ferer, frede, freed, frend, frene, neder, nedre, nefer, recer, recre, redec, reden, reder, reede, refed, refer, rence, rende, rener.
3 letter words made from REFRENCED:cer, dec, den, dre, ecf, eec, end, ene, ern, err, fdr, fed, fee, fen, nec, nee, nrc, red, ref.