What is the correct spelling for REFRERENCE?
This word (Refrerence) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REFRERENCE
- deference He desired deference and attention above all things.
- preference To such an one Philip could be generous at no great cost were it not for Rhoda's preference.
- reference I am sending your letter to Strong, partly out of vanity, partly because of your reference to him.
- referenced Ariadne's thread is referenced in Georges Batailles text "The Solar Anus" The Minotaur myth is referenced repeatedly as a metaphor over the course of the trilogy The Golden Age, culminating at the end with a newly "born" machine-mind adopting Ariadne as her name.
- reverenced These, as I have shewn, had no relation to gold, but to Chus, who was reverenced as the Sun, or Apollo; and was looked upon as Dionusus; but may more truly be esteemed Bacchus.
- references Some of his references to both villa and city are certainly from memory.