What is the correct spelling for REFUISED?
This word (Refuised) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for REFUISED
- Effused Long-press'd, he heaved beneath the weighty wave, Clogg'd by the cumbrous vest Calypso gave; At length, emerging, from his nostrils wide And gushing mouth effused the briny tide; E'en then not mindless of his last retreat, He seized the raft, and leap'd into his seat, Strong with the fear of death.
- fused Not all metals can be thus fused together indefinitely; e.
- Fussed He fussed with the straps for a minute, trying to engage Nan in the interval, without success, in conversation.
- gives vent to
- giving verbal account
- raised It's the best and finest wheat father ever raised.
- refined He is educated and refined, if they are not.
- refuse I did not like to refuse when Mr. Grierson asked me.
- Refused At once I went to the Coburg Hotel, and fortunately found Count von Hochberg, who at first refused to reveal where his friend was hidden.
- refuses Whoever refuses, shall have both his hands cut off and thrown into the river.
- refute I wish to refute that, so far as I am concerned; and I refer to Messrs.
- Refuted Indeed, Napoleon never reproached Maitland; he left that to Las Cases to do; and the captain easily refuted these insinuations, with the approval of Montholon.
- refutes 16, refutes Safir's statements.
- reversed Now, we have completely reversed nature in this respect.
- revise One of the best results of foreign travel is that it makes one revise his estimate of alien races.
- revised The latter were official documents, drawn up by order of the Lutheran princes and estates, while the revised Apology was an undertaking for which Melanchthon had received no commission.
- Roused It was three o'clock when Dil roused.