What is the correct spelling for REFUSESC?
This word (Refusesc) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REFUSESC
- refuse I never saw him refuse one.
- Rebuses The deciphering of rebuses, the solution of small problems of strictly definite scope, are occupations which attract many able minds.
- Refused The younger son explained a good many things to us that his mother absolutely refused to discuss, she was so mad when she got here.
- Refugees To this day Montevideo is full of families descended from Buenos Aires refugees; the same names constantly recur on both banks of the Plate, and the social ties uniting the two cities are intimate.
- refutes But the whole of Napoleon's "Correspondence" refutes the anecdote.
- rouses "What comes to me as a heavenly melody freighted full of beautiful sentiment and holy rapture comes to them as an intolerable agony, a-maddenin' discord, that threatens their sanity, that rouses 'em up from their fitful sleep, that murders sleep-the bells to them seem murderus, strikin' noisily with brazen hands, at their hearts.
- fuses The fact that at the beginning the English relied on the possibility of the production and supply of such fuses from America, and only later gradually came to a decision to build and fit out their own factories, consequently under much more difficult circumstances, offered an opening for this procedure.
- revises These are revises -you might be able to make a useful suggestion.
- ruses The Wasp has her ruses of war, her cunningly premeditated strokes: the Spider has her wiles and her set traps; the first has the advantage of great rapidity of movement, while the second is able to rely upon her perfidious web; the one has a sting which contrives to penetrate the exact point to cause paralysis, the other has fangs which bite the back of the neck and deal sudden death.
- refuges All the excuses and palliations of this system must inevitably be swept away, just as other "refuges of lies" have been, by the irresistible torrent of a rectified public opinion.
- refusals For, out of absences, silences, refusals , virtues, smiles, everything, Louie had, after all, secured something that all the smiling in the world could not take away.
- refuses "No. You are my sole and only, Mrs. Fenn can't persuade Rumsey to have a thing done to him, and Simmy Dodge refuses to break his neck for scientific purposes, so I've given up hope.
124 words made from the letters REFUSESC
4 letter words made from REFUSESC:cefr, cere, cree, crue, crus, cure, cuss, ecer, ecru, erce, erse, eure, fess, feur, frce, free, frue, fuer, fure, furs, fuse, fuss, rece, reef, ruef, rues, rufc, rufe, ruse, scee, seef, seer, sees, sere, serf, sree, ssef, ssfu, suef, suer, sues, sure, surf, ufer, user, uses, ussr.
3 letter words made from REFUSESC:cer, cue, cur, ecf, eec, ese, esr, fee, fes, fur, ref, res, rue, sec, see, sse, sue, suf, sur, sus, use.
5 letter words made from REFUSESC:ceres, cerus, cress, creus, cruse, csere, cuers, cufre, cures, curse, ecrus, erses, escue, esser, feces, feers, feess, feres, ferus, feser, fesse, feuer, frees, frese, fress, furse, fusee, fuser, fuses, reces, reefs, reses, resus, reuse, reuss, rfees, ruess, ruses, russe, scree, scurf, scurs, scuse, sefer, seres, serfs, serse, sfeer, sfere, sucre, suers, sufre, suree, sures, surfs, users.