What is the correct spelling for REFUSSES?
This word (Refusses) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for REFUSSES
- reassess Relief should be granted by definite authority of law empowering the Secretary of the Interior in his discretion to suspend, readjust, and reassess all charges against water users.
- refuse I 'll order luncheon before I go out, and I 'm sure you 'll not refuse me this service.
- Rebuses Merchants' marks also frequently appear; and the mediaeval taste for punning is shown by frequent rebuses formed on the names of the deceased, e.
- Refused Yes, my Lady, however you learned it, I cannot guess, but it is perfectly true; I asked Miss Henderson to be my wife, and she refused me.
- Refugees They, too, were refugees, I learned, and so I cast my lot with theirs, and served them as best I could.
- refutes This entirely refutes the opinion of Traube as to the constitution of the precipitated membranes.
- rouses Yet how he rouses the House, moving it to cheers and laughter, and to the rapid interchange of volleys of "Hear, hear" from opposite sides of the House, which Chiltern says is the most exhilarating sound that can reach the ear of a speaker in the House of Commons.
- fuses The act of living fuses black and white into grey; and as we grasp the melting whole in one backward glance, its blackness strikes most on the sense of one man, its whiteness on that of another.
- revises Hansard; his opinion on the question in which House the Prime-minister should be; becomes Prime-minister in 1841; revises the commercial tariff; suspends the Corn-law; causes its abolition.
- recesses Soon, also, when Kali came running with news of a definite victory, he issued an order for the cessation of the battle, which raged yet in the underwood and rocky recesses and which was prolonged by the implacable hatred of old Fumba.
- ruses The scout from Temple Camp had his ruses , too, for once when the German, startled by a fancied sound, seemed about to look behind him, Tom dexterously hurled a stone far to the left of his quarry, which diverted the man's attention to that direction and kept it there while Tom, gliding this way and that and raising or lowering his scant disguise, crept after him.
- refuges She was to stay at one of those refuges for timid ladies with connections in the Church which are scattered about Berlin and called Christliche Hospiz, places where, besides coffee and rolls, there are prayers and a harmonium for breakfast.
- refusals We have already given deep umbrage in many quarters-very high quarters, too-by refusals ; and a single mistake would be fatal to us.
- refuses Why should I not do justice to myself when law refuses it?
- reverses It takes reverses to make success.
- effuses So the pagan effuses over nature, gilding with his sentimentality the puddles that the beasts would cough at.
- revues I won't count the revues I've been in; they're more like a variety show than a regular theatrical performance, any nicht in the week.
- reissues During the year ending the 30th of September last the expenses of the Patent Office exceeded the receipts by $171, and, including reissues and designs, 14,153 patents were issued.
- fusses But Aunt Sophia did not care for Penelope's fusses , and disliked her small attentions.